Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Introduction: Why I Am Writing This Blog

Love 'em, or hate 'em, energy drinks have exploded onto the pop-culture scene, and the different brands seem to come and go just as quickly as teen pop idols come in and out of rehab. It has been a frustration of mine to go into the grocery store and pay a high price for an energy drink that I have never tasted before, or have even heard of before. I wanted to make a blog that follows my journey down a caffeine road, that shares some useful information to the reader.

I will make this clear first; I am not a heavy consumer of energy drinks, and don't ever plan on being one. I do however enjoy trying new ones and finding out which one I shouldn't buy the next time around. Now, I can share this information with you.

I am going to apologize now to anyone who is upset that I am going to be doing a lot of comparing to the Red Bull brand. Even though Red Bull is not the only brand out there by any means, it has clearly set itself as a standard for other energy drinks whether you want to admit to it or not.

I hope all visitors enjoy what they read. Comments are always welcome!

-Andrew

No comments: